LFO Counseling Seminars and Trainings
Enneagram Training For Therapists and other Helping Professionals
This training will provide you with information on:
- How to introduce the different facets of the Enneagram to your clients
- What you need to know about your clients before using the Enneagram
- What you need to know about yourself before using the Enneagram
You will be provided with specific activities and techniques to enhance your clients understanding and growth as they work with the Enneagram in areas of:
- Core Number
- Balancing their centers of intelligence
- Number they go to in Stress
- Number the go to in Security
Training will begin on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018 with 5:30 registration, networking and a light dinner. Libby will teach from 6 pm until 9:00 pm.
Training on Saturday the 9th will begin at 9 am (Doors are open at 8:30 for coffee and a continental breakfast) and we will conclude at 5:00 pm
Location is 6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive, Suite 313, Concorde on the Creek, Dallas, TX 75230
“Becoming a Love and Logic Parent”: From Toddlers to Teens
A four to six week parent training designed by the Love and Logic Institute! Weekly sessions allow for the participants to practice their new skills. Sessions are typically 1 ½ hours.
Get answers to:
- How do I get them out of bed and to school on time?
- How do I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without and argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get my child to do well in school and get all homework completed?
- And many other day-to-day parenting challenges.
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
You can create a Love and Logic workshop of your own. Here’s what to do…
Cost of a workshop is $50 per person, per 1 ½ hour session.
(6 person minimum)
Your Journey to a Healthy and Balanced Life
This group has been designed to enhance healthy eating and healthy living. It will consider the total person although the emphasis is on weight loss. Being overweight can sometimes get in the way of living a full, healthy, life. It can influence us spiritually, emotionally and physically. We will each examine how our weight effects us and how we can make the changes we want to make.
It is based on several writings, programs, and techniques of many. Spiritual Hypnotic Imagery (SRI) is utilized at each session. Program materials (booklet and CD’s) are provided and included in the cost of the workshop.
- The cost is $50.00 for a 1 1/2 hour sessions held weekly for 8 weeks
- Location will be my office, Concorde on the Creek, 6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive, Suite 304, Dallas, Texas 75230
- Space is limited.
- Please email me if interested at Libby@lfocounseling.com